Proven Leadership PROGRESSIVE CONSERVATIVE PARTY OF NEWFOUNDLAND AND LABRADOR

In his own words...

Monday, September 3, 2007

Five weeks to go...

Now that Labour Day weekend is over, I'm officially back on the campaign trail. The summer went far too fast!

I've got my campaign vehicle done, my pamphlets and the Kent Xpress is going to print and my signs have started to appear around the district. And of course, I will continue to knock on doors and talk to residents of Mount Pearl North until election day.

This is a great time for me and for my campaign, as all the various plans my team has been working on start coming to life, and the momentum starts to build.

This race promises to be an exciting one, I look forward to seeing everyone on the campaign trail!

Please consider joining our team. Get in touch with me at steve@stevekent.ca.