Proven Leadership PROGRESSIVE CONSERVATIVE PARTY OF NEWFOUNDLAND AND LABRADOR

In his own words...

Friday, September 7, 2007

Weekend update

Just a quick note today.... we've spent the week preparing for our launch. Signs have started to appear, and our headquarters is ready to open on Sunday evening. The Kent Xpress newsletter will hit the streets next week, too. The race is on!
I spent part of the afternoon visiting with residents of Masonic Park. We had a barbeque with members of Council and our MHAs. It was an excellent opportunity to chat with the residents about issues of concern to older adults in our communities. I was thrilled with the warm reception I received, and I always enjoy my regular visits to the Masonic Park community.
Please feel free to join us at HQ between 6 and 10 pm on Sunday evening! Have a great weekend!