Proven Leadership PROGRESSIVE CONSERVATIVE PARTY OF NEWFOUNDLAND AND LABRADOR

In his own words...

Thursday, October 11, 2007

THANK YOU

Thank you to the voters of Mount Pearl North!


I am truly humbled by your belief in me and I am honoured that you have chosen me to represent you.

I am really excited about joining the Danny Williams Team in the House of Assembly and I look forward to the opportunity to protecting the interests of the people of this District and to bringing their concerns to the Provincial Government.

As I have mentioned before, I did not run this campaign alone, I had many volunteers supporting me in this endeavour, and I owe a great deal of my success to the support they provided. I would like to take this opportunity to thank all my volunteers.

Thanks so much to everyone who helped. I couldn't have done this without you.

I appreciate your confidence in me. I won't let you down.